Year In Review. 12/28/17
Whew what a year it has been, as I look back on 2017 I have seen the many challenges that I have faced, as well as the ones that I have overcome. I also see how the Lord was orchestrating situations and circumstances in my life to grow me as well as to increase my faith. I have also seen the Lord turn situations around in my favor, as long as I remained in faith and obedience, and I have seen the scripture “whatever the enemy meant for evil, God will turn it around for my good” come to fruition in my life.
Though my ministry & business ventures I have met some amazing people and I have learned some valuable lessons as well.
Key Lessons (Ministry/Business)
- Wait on the Lord’s timing, God has a plan for my life, so I don’t have to be anxious or follow someone else’s guide to success.
- Spending time with the Lord daily is key, so I will be able to discern what is from Him, the flesh or the enemy.
- To discern who I partner/collaborate with, not everyone has pure motives.
- Keep my heart before the Lord at all times.
- Don’t allow others to take you out of the timing of the Lord, stay in a posture of prayer.